Voting for Mike
Mike Thompson has opponents in both the primary and general election. Below is critical information regarding the election.
You can vote in Advance, both in person or by mail. The Johnson County Election Office will assign early voting locations later this year, but for now you can read about how to request an advance ballot by mail and other details by clicking here.
Please note: The Johnson County Election Office has announced plans to mail every active voter in Johnson County an advanced voting application for both the primary and general election. The applications will be sent in May.
Register To Vote
Registering to vote is easy! The Johnson County Election Office has an informative page detailing what is required to do so, as well as an application.
Here are the critical dates to remember in the upcoming election:
If you would like to help Mike on the campaign, e-mail us at email@example.com. Thank you!
- July 14th, 2020 - Last Day to Register for Primary
- July 15th, 2020 - Advance Voting by Mail Begins
- July 20th, 2020 - Advance Voting in Person Begins
- July 28th, 2020 - Deadline to Request Advance Ballot
- August 4th, 2020 - Primary Election
- October 13th, 2020 - Last Day to Register for General
- October 14th, 2020 - Advance Voting by Mail Begins
- October 19th, 2020 - Advance Voting in Person Begins
- October 27th, 2020 - Deadline to Request Advance Ballot
- November 3rd, 2020 - General Election